Cheap Printed Black Flat PE Conductive Pouch Bag

Chat Now
Product Details

Cheap Printed Black Flat PE Conductive Pouch Bag

1. Features of pe conductive pouch

. This type pe conductive pouch used for protecting electronic products from collision and damaging by static generated by mutual friction of the insulators. Surface resistance is 108—1011Ω, Static release time is less than 2 seconds, keeps inside packed contents free from damage by electrostatic.

. Competitive price: it is the cheapest anti-static bubble bags on earth, and it is made of good quality original materials. 

.Applicable to pack electronic products which are sensitive to static, such as PC board, IC integrated circuit , CD driver , HD etc.

2. Product Parameter of pe conductive pouch

Test item


Test standard


Test result

water absorption rate










frictiob coefficient

outer surface inner surface


Us    Ud

0.09           0.08

static disssipation









no powder no oil

3. Product Show of pe conductive pouch 


4. Produce Line of pe conductive pouch 


5. Package of pe conductive pouch 


6. Certifications  


7. Company & Partners Display

Industrial Scale

Industrial base --- establishing 5 production bases with a total area up to 60,000 square meters and many subsidiaries, offices in different regions in China;

Industrial radiation --- establishing a software company with over 100 employees in the high-tech industrial park in Shenzhen, to realize diversified development towards IT industry;

Partners --- Constantly providing anti-static packaging products for more than 30 enterprises listed in Fortune Global 500;

Signing agency agreements with thermal insulation material dealers from many countries and providing OEM for many well-known thermal insulation material brands;

Acting as the supplier of many postal companies in the world in packing bags for express service;


We have cooperated with many big companies, such as SEKISUI, SAMSUNG, SONY, WISTRON, DAXON and so


8. FAQ

. What is the delivery lead time?

The time depends on buyers’ order quantity, color, size, other special requirements, but in generally, it takes 3-5 work days will be prepared. 

. How can I get the accurate quotation?

If your information is enough, we will quote for you in 2 hours on working time, and will quote in 12 hours on off-work time. 

We generally need below information to quote: Bag’s shape(Usage), Material, Color, Size, Quantity, Surface Finishing, Thickness.

. Which kind of payment do you receive?

We accept Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), L/C or PayPal (value less than $1000). You don't have to prepay the full payment at a time. In order to reduce your risk, we accept 30% prepaid, and the rest of 70% should be paid before shipping or you receive the copy bill.

9. Related Products Recommendation


If you're satisfied with our cheap printed black flat pe conductive pouch bag, welcome to get the free sample from our factory. We are one of the leading and professional manufacturers and suppliers at your service. Please rest assured to buy.